Monday, January 14, 2013

Video of Cruise missile hitting Pentagon on 9/11 leaked

About two years ago I posted a story about the Pentagon being struck by a missile on 9/11/2001. A friend of mine convinced me that the story was fake so I took that post down, which now looks to me as if I made a mistake taking it down. Now there is a video to go with the story and it sure looks like a missile strike on the Pentagon. Also, there was no aircraft wreckage such as wings, engines etc. Also, the part of the Pentagon that was destroyed contained records that would have been contrary to the official government position. I no longer have the original story for reference. Someday I hope the real story about 9/11 comes out. 3-minute video.

Credit to Alexandra Bruce, Publisher, ForbiddenKnowledgeTV.com

Read more

Bruce

'Suppressed video released 10 years after 9/11 attacks in the United States clearly shows the Pentagon attack was a Cruise type missile, either a Tomahawk or Russian/Soviet Granit as described by former officer of the Soviet nuclear intelligence Dimitri Khalezov.

The little explosions which have been circled in the video clearly point out that "there is no huge jet" hammering into the Pentagon, Khalezov explains.'






No comments:

Post a Comment