Wednesday, January 2, 2013

California teen suspended over Newtown poem

With a school administration that denies its students free speech, school there must be like going to prison. In the article please ignore the commercials -- requests to support an assault weapons ban.

Read more

Bruce

'‘I know why he pulled the trigger,’ wrote Courtni Webb. "I didn't say that I agree with it, I said I simply understand it," she said of the killings.

A California teenager who expressed her feelings about the Newtown school massacre in a poem has found herself suspended and facing possible expulsion.

"I understand the killings in Connecticut. I know why he pulled the trigger," wrote Courtni Webb in her poem.

"Misery loves company. If I can't be loved no one can," she wrote.'

No comments:

Post a Comment