Thursday, April 22, 2010

Why I Am Depressed

Thanks to Ed B. for the following joke.

Bruce

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel "Pick up
your shovels, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the
Promised Land."

Nearly 75 years ago,(when Welfare was introduced) Roosevelt said, "Lay
down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a Camel, this is the
Promised Land.”

Now Obama has stolen your shovel, taxed your asses, raised the price of
camels and mortgaged the Promised Land!

I was so depressed last night thinking about Health Care Plans, the
economy, the wars, lost jobs, savings, Social Security, retirement funds,
etc . . . I called Lifeline. Got a freakin' call center in Pakistan . I
told them I was suicidal.

They all got excited and asked if I could drive a truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment