Friday, December 20, 2013

Deaths Connected to the Obama White House – Too Many To Count

I received this article from George, and it is loaded with links to other articles. It is a long read because there have been many mysterious deaths associated with Obama. Were these all coincidences?

Read more

Bruce

'IT DOES NOT PAY TO QUESTION BARRACK OBAMA

In the back of your mind as you read this, keep in mind the post I published back in January titled, Obama Goes After Whistleblowers: “You Should Be Afraid!”

It sounds like there have been more revelations since I posted my article on the death of Rolling Stones writer Michael Hastings on July 7th titled, “Evidence Indicates Michael Hastings Was Assassinated (While Working on a CIA Story)” I also had a post titled, More Mystery Around Michael Hastings Death: Was He Obama’s SIXTH Whistleblower Murdered? BOTH are worth a good look!

Yell “CONSPIRACY THEORIST” or don’t. I don’t care.

You call me paranoid, I’ll call you uninformed. What I know for sure, is FIVE people who have blown the whistle on Obama or his administration’s practices just in 2013 have wound up DEAD in mysterious “accidents.” I’ll give you ONE guess what type of article Michael Hastings was working on when he just happened to crash into a tree, and a film team just happened to be there to record it all. HINT: “Michael Hastings’ final story, “Why Democrats Love to Spy on Americans,” was a searing take on the NSA snooping scandal, which Hastings described as “North Korea-esque.” Hastings pulled no punches as he linked the NSA scandal to the Department of Justice’s spying on reporters and the IRS abuse scandal.”

Call me the conspiracy theorist, but I can’t help but find it just a bit “OFF” that in addition to people who oppose Obama continuing to end up dead, a film crew just “happened to be there” at the time of the accident too??? Come on!

NOW, we also know there has been accusations that Obama was behind Operation Extortion 17. Allegedly that was a covert operation that took down the helicopter with 22 members of Seal Team 6 aboard. If you ask me, it makes the “mysterious death” of Michael Hastings just a little more fishy...'

No comments:

Post a Comment