Saturday, October 6, 2012

Voices Without a Vote

A group of California teenagers too young to vote created a moving video supporting Constitutional government and urging us to elect leaders with the same values. 4-minute video.

See more

Bruce

'The video also includes some concrete and contemporary examples of the federal government exceeding its constitutionally enumerated powers: “I don’t need the government telling me what lunch to eat, what toilet to flush. I don’t need the government telling me to drive an electric car, forcing me to buy health insurance. I don’t need government giving guns to Mexican drug lords.”

It also includes the following zinger of a line pointed at those who have voted for America’s current crop of leaders: “Your temporary politicians strapped us with 16 trillion dollars in national debt. Fix it.”'

No comments:

Post a Comment