Monday, October 1, 2012

A man and his new Merecedes

This joke is from the Military Retirees Newsletter.

Bruce

A senior citizen in Florida bought a brand new Mercedes convertible he had wanted all his life. As he took off down the road at 80 mph, he saw the blue lights of a Florida State Trooper following him. Figuring he could get away from him, he sped up to 100 mph before he came to his senses and pulled over. The Trooper walked up to the car and said, “My shift ends in 30 minutes and it is Friday. If you can give me a reason why you were speeding that I have never heard before, I’ll let you go.” The man looked at him and replied, “Years ago my wife ran off with a Florida State Trooper and I thought you were bringing her back.” The Trooper replied, “Have a nice day.”

No comments:

Post a Comment