Monday, February 20, 2012

NDAA - Part I

This is a long read from Tim Watts about the NDAA, the Patriot Act and the War on Terror. General MacArthur is quoted because his concerns are valid today.

Bruce

"That Niemoller moment I've been warning about is coming folks. I will be stunned if we get to see the next election, let alone a Ron Paul candidacy. If he does get to run, they will surely try to rig the election, as they did in 2000 and 2004. They don't want to risk losing the fascist state that they've put in place while the rest of this country was busy watching dysfunctional reality TV and FOX news. I very much hope that Paul will win, because I'm still looking for the hope and change we were promised in 2008. So far the change we've gotten isn't offering us much hope. We need the courage of Kennedy to return to us once again.
...
I am concerned for the security of our great nation, not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within.
-General Douglas Macarthur"

No comments:

Post a Comment