Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My posting to the stroke survivors web site

Here is a copy of what I posted on the International Network of Stroke and TBI Survivors and Advocates web site.

After my stroke I gradually rejoined the world of the living. As the latest election played out, I realized there were striking similarities to Germany in the thirties, with school children singing praises for the new leader. We don't want to go down that road again.

I have created a blog to save my friends and family from email inbox clutter, because every day The Annointed One did things that were troubling to me, and I felt the need to speak out in opposition, and to warn people about the un-American things he and his 30+ czars were doing.

Here is the link www.FreedomBruce.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment