Tuesday, January 14, 2014

FEMA Region 3 ACTIVATED!!! – Civil Unrest in West Virginia

Thanks to George for sending this article. It appears there is no immediate crisis.

Read more

Bruce

"How exactly does Team Obama plan on taking the country from status quo to a military police state with dissenting citizens locked up in FEMA Camps? I’ve been outlining it for over a year now. The following is my best estimate for what the conversion is going to look like. We should be keeping a close eye on West Virginia right now.

Phase I: F.B.I. Memo Re: Civil War – Meeting Held At Clarksburg, WV Center
Phase II: ALERT: Hundreds Of DHS Armored Trucks On The Move In U.S.
Phase III: Call on Military to Disarm Americans During National Emergency
Phase IV: What are FEMA Camps and Why Should I Be Worried?"





No comments:

Post a Comment