Saturday, May 21, 2011

Toxic Levels Of Barium And Aluminum Found In Several Mohave County Arizona Residents

What is causing this problem? 11-minute video -- unfortunately, the sound on the video is too loud in places and detracts from its serious message.

Bruce

"Mohave County citizens, angered by outright toxic chemtrail operations, have had their blood tested for barium and aluminum with startling results."

Here is a quote from Andrew Brauer, a California resident with a similar complaint on a different website: "I have recently developed a hacking cough and runny nose whenever I go outside, appearantly from the stuff being sprayed. My family and work associates are also experiencing the same coughs, and runny noses. When at work, I try to explain what I beleive is causing this, but most people will shy away from a person with unfamiliar views and if you are too persistant, they will think you are crazy, so it is best to kind of move slow and point out conditions as they occur and as opportunity arises. I am noticing that most everyone I see now has these symptoms."

No comments:

Post a Comment