Thursday, May 6, 2010

canadafreepress.com

Dear Bruce,

All thanks belong to JB Williams, Doug Hagmann, Jim O'Neill, Joan Swirsky, Sher Ziev and other columnists!

Best.
Judi

On 2010-05-06, at 10:14 AM, Bruce wrote:

Dear Judi,

I want to thank you for your coverage of Obama being born in Kenya. Here in the USA anyone who asks is ridiculed as a racist. It seems to me that not even the courts, who are supposed to provide a balance to the Executive branch, are interested in the issue. I see it as requiring at least a serious Congressional inquiry, but even the talking heads of Fox news won’t ask, or have been told not to ask, and all I receive are form letters from my representatives.

I am extremely frustrated, because the nation is going down the drain with Obama usurping more undeserved power every day. All it would take is a court to allow the process of discovery to happen. It would find out why Obama is hiding the one document that he spent over two million dollars to hide.

Assuming he is not a legitimate president, a court would declare all laws he has passed void, and the criminal trials would continue to flush out the many conspirators. We could begin recovering our great nation again. But no, I am laughed at or ignored. You at least appear not to bury page one headlines and I thank you for being honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment