Saturday, January 30, 2010

Maintaining the Posts in This Blog and Their Correct Dates

This post is to tell my readers that I have caught up with the posts that should have been made before I had the blog. The blog started December 16, 2009. Then about a week later I changed the link to www.FreedomBruce.blogspot.com, to make it easier to remember.

For the last week or so I have posted from mail files I kept from before December 16, putting the date in the past when the event happened in the heading. For example, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx - mm/dd/yyyy, or "National Anthem at Eagles/Patriots Game - 12/8/2009."

If an event occurred while I was catching up, it got time stamped like any other post, only there is no earlier date shown in the heading. For example, "D.C. court case demands Obama explain eligibility" was posted Friday, January 29, 2010, so that title appears with that time above the title, as it should.

I'm not aware of any way to sort all the entries by the date they happened.

Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment