Sunday, October 23, 2011

Obama and Holder taking on Arizona's SB1070

A federal lawsuit against the citizens of Arizona has been going on for several months. This video (6 minutes) I received from Kurt is Professor Terry J. Lovell, a resident of Arizona, talking about Obama and Eric Holder siding with the Mexican drug dealers, instead of the citizens. Unbelievable. The drug dealers have also threatened the life of an Arizona sheriff. He urges people in other states to join the opposition to Obama and Holder while there is still time. Lovell made an appropriate quote from the Holocaust.

Bruce

"When they came for the Jews, I didn't say anything because I wasn't a Jew. When they came for the Poles, I didn't say anything because I wasn't a Pole. When they finally came for the doctors, I screamed out for help but there was noone left to scream to."

No comments:

Post a Comment