Sunday, October 9, 2011

Arizona Sheriffs Blast Gun-Smuggling Operation

Several Arizona sheriffs, led by Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu want immediate action against Attorney General Eric Holder's cover up. 7-minute video.

Bruce

'The sheriffs want Holder to resign or be fired.

Notably absent were Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio and Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik.

Arpaio says he is holding back judgment until all the facts come out.

"It's my philosophy not to accuse a federal law enforcement agency until you have all the facts. There may be a few problems within the organization but we should not judge a federal organization..I'm talking about the ATF with some possible misdeeds. I have my own opinion but I don't think it's right to speak out. We do have the Congress to look at this," he explained.'

No comments:

Post a Comment