Sunday, October 2, 2011

Rest in Peace, Skip

I am sorry to tell you about the death last Monday of one of my close friends from high school who helped me get this blog started, Edward "Skip" Dreano. Some readers will remember him.

He alerted me to the book, "None Dare Call It Conspiracy" by Gary Allen, the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) and the Bilderberg group in January 2010, and those topics were born on the blog. Skip used to read my blog faithfully while having his morning coffee. For him, it was daily news.

He suffered from Agent Orange while in Viet Nam, kidney diabetic failure and from a stroke, but he made the best of it. He was a brave combat soldier. He was relatively happy, believe it or not. We had some good times together.

Rest in peace, Skip.

Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment