Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A tough crowd

I live in an assisted living facility in Massachusetts, the state that kept electing Edward Kennedy of Chappaquidic fame over and over. I am 68 years old. Due to a stroke, I have trouble walking and speaking. Most of the residents are a generation older than I am and are not computer literate. Many of them are hard line Democrats out of habit. When they meet weekly to discuss current events they don't want to hear from a "birther" about Obama's illegal occupancy of the White House or his forged documents. They pretty much get all their news from the controlled news media, meaning the Boston Globe and TV.

The program director here humors me by letting me join the discussions.

To me, the attached article, "Layered colors 'simple proof' of Obama document forgery" can't be successfully refuted. I'll offer $500 at this week's meeting to anyone who can show me proof of where Obama attended high school or college. It should be a safe bet because his records are sealed, due to his first Executive Order the day he "took" office. Also noone ever saw him attending college classes.

Wish me luck.

Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment