Sunday, February 10, 2013

Comment from Orly Taitz's web site

Here is part of a comment I found on Orly Taitz's web site that is timely with our freedom being in jeopardy. It was written by Orly Taitz’s friend, Dan Catania of the Tea Party. Orly also came from a Communist country. Maybe you remember Radio Free Europe in the 1950's broadcasting messages of freedom and the Russian jammers trying to overpower their signals.

Bruce

'She is like the two Russian men I met Thursday in the rain at the rally in Sacramento. Those men came from a Communist country to escape to freedom, now find themselves heading back into one. One of those Russian men has been in constant contact with me to try and help me. He even suggested we drive 44 hours nonstop straight to Washington with the equipment to help Orly. We quickly realized with the cost of fuel and the weather, even if we could do it, we may not make it in time. What struck me was the fact that once again, it was a Russian immigrant who is coming to the defense of the country. His friend who I met Thursday put it best. “I did not want to have children while living in Russia. I waited for years to come here to America legally. I was nearly 50 years old when I had my son, who is now a hard working college student who also has a job and never took a dime from anyone that he did not earn.” He then looked at me with tears in his eyes and said, “It appears I may have done this all for nothing. Much of what I see going on here is just what I left behind in Russia.” His words were almost the exact same as I heard from Dr. Orly Taitz herself at the very same spot in front of the Sacramento Court House back in January. She told me then: “These people better wake up! We are so close to losing all of our freedom in this country. I lived it. I know.”'


No comments:

Post a Comment