Tuesday, September 11, 2012

How many informed voters will stay home?

"Mychal Massie tells of working woman who can't abide either candidate." I too have real problems with the Republican "leadership" and what they did to ruin Ron Paul's campaign, but if Obama permits the elections under his dictatorship, and doesn't declare martial law, every person should do their duty and vote. Not stay home in protest.

Read more

Bruce

"The young lady I reference expressed deep concern for the country and the future of her children. But, as she told me, she simply could not bring herself to vote for Romney. She wished there were another candidate she could vote for. Frustrated and disgusted, she said, that she’ll probably stay home.
...
I’ve said that the Republican Party is not interested in conservatives, and I’m correct – they aren’t.
...
Unlike the Republican hierarchy and Karl Rove, I believe many voters are just like this young lady. They just want trustworthy, competent leaders who will let them live their lives and plan for their children’s future."

No comments:

Post a Comment