Saturday, August 11, 2012

Officer imprisoned for challenging Obama tells story

I have the utmost respect for Lieutenant Colonel Lakin, who refused to obey what he saw as Obama's illegal orders from an illegal president.

Read More

Bruce

'“Officer’s Oath: Why My Vow to Defend the Constitution Demanded That I Sacrifice My Career” is Lt. Col. Terry Lakin’s moving first-hand account of faith and patriotism that led to court-martial, imprisonment and the stripping of all military rank and privileges, including his Army pension.

Lakin, an Army flight surgeon, was court-martialed because he refused to obey deployment orders, arguing Barack Obama had not documented his eligibility for the presidency under Article 1, Section 2 of the Constitution.

“What I do not understand and still don’t,” Lakin writes, “is why Obama did not just come forward with his key documents and be done with it. Instead, he ordered all of his important records to be kept under seal.”'

No comments:

Post a Comment