Monday, May 21, 2012

Udder nonsense: raw-milk confiscations begin

This makes me a little nervous because our government is gaining another toehold into control of its citizens. It fits with the way Obama and his minions continue to ignore the Constitution. I'm reminded of how control was slowly gained over the citizens in Germany in the 1930's and 1940's.

"First they came for the communists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me."

Wikipedia had the quotation above and attributed it to "pastor Martin Niemöller (1892–1984) about the inactivity of German intellectuals following the Nazi rise to power and the purging of their chosen targets, group after group."

Read more http://www.wnd.com/2012/05/udder-nonsense-raw-milk-confiscations-begin/

Bruce

"The founder of the Organic Pastures business in California is reporting that government health officials have begun tracking down the names and addresses of natural-foods customers and showing up at their homes, demanding to confiscate any raw milk they might have.

The dispute over raw milk has reached a fever pitch in recent weeks, with a judge ruling that owners of cows have no right to the milk their herds produce, and protests being staged by mad moms whose access to such foods is being threatened."

No comments:

Post a Comment