Sunday, December 5, 2010

Want proof foreign troops are here now? Watch.

March 21, 1994 etc. 10-minute video. It is dated, but it shows training of our troops wearing UN insignia, training with troops from France and the Netherlands, and the manual shows a survey given to new recruits: "I would swear to the following code: I am a United Nations fighting person. I serve in the forces which maintain world peace and every nation's way of life. I am prepared to give my life in their defense." and "I would fire upon U.S. citizens who refuse or resist confiscation of firearms banned by the U.S. government." Great. So much for our Constitution.

The video also shows the 10 FEMA regions in the USA and outlines the executive order signed by Bill Clinton in 1994 where FEMA has built prisons and underground facilities to hold US citizens under military control and sieze private property. Operation Garden Plot is the name given to the FEMA plan.

Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment