Sunday, September 29, 2013

Open letter from Patty Myers to Senator Alan Simpson

I was going through some old email and ran across this gem that Pearl had sent me, dated 10/4/2011. I agree 100% with Patty Myers against Senator Alan Simpson. This makes me believe even stronger in term limits. Thanks Pearl.

Read more

Bruce

'We are way overdue to repossess our country from the criminal government as they took it over while we were watching American idol, football and tabloids. Some of you will simply sigh and say there’s nothing you can do, its always been that way. Just remember that’s what they told George Washington. Let’s go get ‘em patriots.

Like the rest of us Patty Myers IS Pissed- Read on for SocSec ItemAlan Simpson, Senator from Wyoming , Co-Chair of Obama’s deficit commission, calls senior citizens the Greediest Generation as he compared “Social Security” to a Milk Cow with 310 million teats.Here’s a response in a letter from PATTY MYERS in Montana … I think she is a little ticked off! She also tells it like it is!

”Hey Alan, let’s get a few things straight..

1. As a career politician, you have been on the public dole for FIFTY YEARS.

2. I have been paying Social Security taxes for 48 YEARS (since I was 15 years old. I am now 63).

3 My Social Security payments, and those of millions of other Americans, were safely tucked away in an interest bearing account for decades until you political pukes decided to raid the account and give OUR money to a bunch of zero ambition losers in return for votes, thus bankrupting the system and turning Social Security into a Ponzi scheme that would have made Bernie Madoff proud..'

No comments:

Post a Comment