Sunday, February 9, 2014

Israeli government bows down to Obama

Larry Klayman updates us on what has been happening since his demonstration and protest a few weeks ago.

Read more

Bruce

"Several weeks ago, at a demonstration before the World War II Memorial, I appeared with other tea-party leaders such as Sarah Palin and Sens. Mike Lee and Ted Cruz and spoke to a crowd of agitated patriots who had been outrageously shut out of the monument during the government shutdown. I spoke from my heart – in effect, I was on “auto-drive.” At a few points in my exhortation, I talked about how President Barack Hussein Obama “bows down to Allah” and how he should be legally forced to “get up off his knees, put the Quran down and come out of the White House with his hands up.” In so doing, I was using these metaphoric references to explain how and why our “Mullah in Chief” has favored Arab and Muslim interests at every turn during his administration, to the detriment not just of our heroic fighting men and women in Middle East theaters, but he has also done everything he can to harm the land of Jesus and Moses, Israel.

My comments caused more than a stir; indeed for about 10 days, MSNBC, CNN and other left-leaning networks lambasted me 24/7, using my candid remarks to try to make their point that the tea party is racist. In an interview with then MSNBC host Martin Bashir, he attempted to slime me but failed. One of the other degenerate MSNBC hosts, Al Sharpton, failed as well. While the left’s tactics were disgraceful, I was pleased that someone had finally caught the nation’s attention with the hard truth – that our president is an anti-Semitic, anti-Christian bigot who favors Muslim interests over our own. It needed to be said."

No comments:

Post a Comment