Sunday, December 27, 2009

Great Orators of the Democrat Party

This is a joke I received from Ed mid-April 2009. Thanks. Bruce

"One man with courage makes a majority." - Andrew Jackson

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"The buck stops here." - Harry S. Truman

"Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country." - John F. Kennedy (By the way, this is an exact quote from a speech given by Army General Omar Bradley in 1953, just a few years prior to JFK using it in his inaugural speech. JFK or his speech writers recognized a great quote, but none credited Bradley for one of the greatest patriotic quotes of all time - plagiarism, anyone?)

And for today's Democrats...


"It depends what your definition of sex is." - Bill Clinton

"That Obama - I would like to cut his NUTS off." - Jesse Jackson

"Those rumors are false... I believe in the sanctity of marriage." - John Edwards

"I invented the Internet" - Al Gore

"The next Person that tells me I'm not religious, I'm going to shove my rosary beads up their ass." - Joe Biden

"America--is no longer, uh, what it--it, uh, could be, uh what it was once was...uh, and I say to myself, 'uh, I don't want that future, uh, uh for my children.'" - Barack Obama (without his telepromptor)

"I have campaigned in all 57 states." - Barack Obama

"You don't need God anymore, you have us Democrats." - Nancy Pelosi (said back in 2006)

"Paying taxes is voluntary." - Sen. Harry Reid

"Bill is the greatest husband and father I know. No one is more faithful, true, and honest than he." - Hillary Clinton (said back in 1998)

You can add one more to the list: Pelosi recently saying (TWICE!) that "If the Stimulus (Spending) Package is not passed quickly, then 500 million people will lose their jobs." Since there are approximately 280-290 million people currently living in the U.S., total, I would assume the remainder she is referring to are illegal Mexicans.

No comments:

Post a Comment