Sunday, January 18, 2015

Operation Polar Pen

There was a letter in today's mail from a man named Schaeffer Cox, who claims that he and his family were railroaded by the Obama administration. He is in jail because he supported the Second Amendment. His story is at http://www.freeschaeffercox.com/i-need-your-help/ .

Here is the beginning of his letter:

"Dear Friend of the 2nd Amendment,

My name is Francis Schaeffer Cox and I’m a thirty year old political prisoner of the Obama Administration. December 17th, 2014.

My only crime was believing in the Second Amendment and that the government should obey our Constitution.

That’s all it took for Obama’s feds to take away my freedom, widow my wife, and orphan my children."

Bruce

2 comments:

  1. I got one saying the same thing in yesterdays mail. It sounds a bit far-fetched but neither would I completely discount it, considering what Obama and holder and their gang have already done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Considering the illegal things that transpired to get Him into office illegally in the first place I wouldn't put it past him to have pulled this off. If you believe in the Constitution and the 2nd amendment as well you do have to be careful what you blog ETC. because people are being jailed without dew process under this Administration and Criminal Club. I received the letter as well, but am financially unable to help even if I find it Credible.

    ReplyDelete