Sunday, March 17, 2013

I won!!! I won!!! I won!!! Judge Malihi ruled in my favor.

There is a problem getting up-to-date news from Orly Taitz's web site, not the least of which is Obama supporters want to shut it down. This was some good news last January 2012 before the bad news recently caused by malicious Supreme Court clerks.

Read more

Bruce

"It has been 3 years of 24/7/365 fight. I was defamed, viciously maligned by so many Obots (Obama bots), pro-Obama media thugs, by a few corrupt officials and judges. Recently even people, who claimed to be on my side turned sides and viciously defamed me and attacked me. Among them were Arlen Williams, Dean Haskins, owner of a blog Birther Summit, Bob Nelson-owner of a blog Birther Report or ObamaReleaseYourRecords, Helen Tansey -owner of a blog art2superpac and even attorneys, who should’ve had some professional ethics. Attorneys Gary Kreep and Philip Berg filed insane pleadings, saying that I tried to hire a hit man to kill Lisa Liberi, legal assistant of attorney Berg and kidnap children of a web master Lisa Ostella. It has been 3 years of total nightmare, these people were like a pack of wild dogs attacking me and coming up with each and every accusation in the book."

No comments:

Post a Comment